Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Regional Director of Operations. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct different in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to provide support and resources to our "best in class" hotels!
This position will be remote.
The Regional Director of Operations will provide multi-unit leadership, focusing on guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, and owner satisfaction. Acting as a direct supervisor to General Managers, the RDO will provide support and resources, both in person and remotely. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversight of all financial aspects of each hotel in portfolio: P & L, CapEx, Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Ensures operational excellence for all hotels in portfolio; provides support, critique and guidance to hotels falling short of brand standards and/or company expectations.
- Ensure brand QA Compliance/Performance and approving action plans generated by hotel.
- Acts as liaison between hotel General Manager and discipline coaches, including but not limited to: Sales and Marketing, Finance, HR, Learning, Facilities, PR, Revenue Management and Owner Relations.
- Acts as role model and provide guidance on company culture.
- Selects, develops, manages and leads management team members.
- Guides, develops and implements policies, procedure and systems to improve business operations.
- Provides leadership relative to annual marketing plans.
*Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Regional Director of Operations may be asked to perform.
- Previous Regional Director of Operations or multi-unit hotel GM experience required
- Marriott and Hilton experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Sales experience preferred
- Ability to lead others, to delegate and multi-task, and to manage others virtually
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s mission, vision and values
- Deep understanding and support of the company pillars (culture, growth, profitability, accountability and people)
- Leadership skills including: coaching, mentoring, feedback and training
- Effective communicator
- Critical thinker and decision maker
- Demonstrated ability to process new information quickly and respond aptly to change