Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Vice President of Sales! We offer a winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to sell "best in class" hotels!
The Vice President of Sales position will have a corporate office base in Atlanta, GA. Must be open to telecommuting. The salary compensation will be based on experience.
This individual will create and maintain a highly energized selling culture while developing and implementing appropriate strategic sales plans for Hotel Equities. The Vice President of Sales will have a leadership role in the company’s mandate to increase revenues through market penetration and enhanced revenue performance of properties operated by the company. Success is determined through improvement in our revenue performance as compared to that of our defined competitors.
- Be fully accountable to develop, execute sales and marketing revenue initiatives and achieve desired results for the portfolio.
- Based on past multi – unit experience insure that all brand resources, support, contacts and programs are maximized on a consistent basis. Interact with assigned brand HE sales and marketing support associates to assist hotel GM and Sales Department in all / any requested or required needs. (Marriott / Hilton brands especially)
- Support and direct regional leadership in revenue growth, market share performance and sales / marketing initiatives to achieve desired outcomes.
- Creates alignment between corporate, brand, and property sales execution.
- The ability to attract and retain high performing associates through effective selection, training, performance management, career development and compensation.
- Establish processes to monitor marketplace dynamics and to proactively set selling strategies and tactics in advance of changes in the marketplace.
- Work with regional team members to ensure maximization of revenues and profits, proper controls, optimal productivity and a coordination of efforts to achieve operational excellence in STR market and TripAdvisor results.
- Infuse each property with the Hotel Equities Culture that speaks to the values of the organization creating positive and effective work environments while maintaining their individual Brand.
- Facilitate the development of the annual budget, marketing and business plan. Facilitate the financial goals of all hotels as it pertains to the sleeping room, meeting room and banquet/catering sales.
- Monitor and review performance on a regular basis and hold appropriate regional leaders accountable for results.
- Assist designated hotels with day-to-day sales and marketing initiatives, and tactical plans for performance.
- Implement telephone and where available personal interviews regarding all new DOS hiring’s.
- Strategic use of Hotelligence and other market intelligence reports to drive positive property market share growth.
- Insure that proper usage of “Hotel Sales Pro” or designated sales automated systems and reports are being utilized accordingly and on a consistent basis. All annual group revenue / room night budgets and activity goals are to be entered accordingly and monitored on a weekly as well as monthly basis.
- Implement tools to automate and streamline consultations as well as document action plans.
- Partner with corporate sales / marketing and revenue management departments to maximize on-line marketing opportunities.
- Provide professional feedback to hotel teams, corporate office, and ownership.
- First line resource for Hotel Equities’ internal inquiries and questions related to sales and marketing initiatives.
- Conduct monthly reviews of Hotels with Sales on key financial, pace and productivity benchmarks.
- Provide strategic alignment and guidance for the area hotels.
- Participate in weekly revenue strategy calls/meetings to ensure strategic alignment.
- Assist designated portfolio hotels in developing and maintaining team marketing tools such as collateral.
- Participate in trade and community events where warranted or strong ROI is involved.
- Support the Hotel Equities goal of becoming the most preferred manager of hospitality assets.
You must be willing to submit to a drug test, background check and credit check with acceptable results.
- Previous VP of Sales, Regional Director of Sales, and/or multi-unit hotel sales experience required
- Full Service Hotel experience is required
- Must have Marriott and Hilton experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to lead others, to delegate and multi-task, and to manage others virtually
- Ability to interface with system/program specialists in order to develop and refine decision support systems
- Ability to work both as a team member and a team leader to achieve results in a teamwork environment
- Demonstrated ability to process new information quickly and respond aptly to change
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills, with experience in solving “real-life” business problems
- Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheets to manipulate large amounts of data and translate into meaningful analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Solid project management skills, with ability to independently manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of financial analysis, quantitative analysis and statistical