Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Housekeeping Supervisor for the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Buckhead/Atlanta, GA! We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests’ expectations and make a distinct difference in people’s lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate a “best in class” hotel!
Primary Objective of Position
To maximize customer satisfaction by providing neat and clean customer rooms through the supervision, direction, and coordination of the housekeeper/room cleaners.
- Supervises room cleaners in the prompt and efficient housekeeping of customer rooms
- Ensures that all rooms have been cleaned by checking room cleaners worksheets at the end of the day – notifies front desk accordingly
- Supervises the completion of short notice requests for room changes
- Notifies supervisors of any rooms requiring the replacement or repair of furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Inspects all check out/stay over rooms after they are made up to ensure they are cleaned to Company standards. Keeps record of room checkouts/stay overs, submits records to housekeeping every day
- Monitors quality of rooms by conducting and documenting inspections of cleaned rooms
- Prepares maintenance work orders in regard to replacement or repair of furniture, fixtures, etc.
- Ensures completion by following through on orders
- Checks the status of rooms on an ongoing basis and notifies room cleaners of any changes Checks VIP rooms
- Checks early morning make-up rooms
- Coordinates cleaning of guestrooms for proper prioritization of customer requests; VIP rooms, check-out rooms, expected check-out rooms, etc.
- Checks floor linen closets daily for cleanliness, adequate supplies and linen
- Assures carts are properly stored and vacuum cleaners are emptied at the end of each day Assists in quarterly inventory of all linen
- Ensures safety by assuring that all linen chutes are kept locked at all times
- Coordinates housekeeping work with related departments such as front desk, engineering, banquet services and room services
- Ensures adherence to Company Standard Operating Procedures
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Housekeeping Supervisor may be asked to perform.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW
- Previous experience as a Housekeeper for at least 3 years
- A successful track record of managing a large team
- A high school certificate or equivalent
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, budget management, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service