Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Hotel Manager for the SpringHill Suites in Alpharetta, GA! We offer an award-winning winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests’ expectations and make a distinct difference in people’s lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate a “best in class” hotel!
The Hotel Manager will be responsible for providing exceptional service to every guest while simultaneously maximizing hotel profitability. Furthermore, the Hotel Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all hotel operations are performed professionally and adhere to the brand and company standards. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all financial aspects of location: P&L, Capital Expenditures, Forecasting & Budgeting
- Deliver exceptional service and quality cost effectively.
- Lead a high-quality, service-oriented organization with a focus on efficient and cost-effective operations.
- Hire, develop, manage, and lead key managers, sales team members, delivery and installations, dishroom, laundry, equipment, and facilities maintenance.
- Guide, develop and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems to improve business operations.
- Execute high quality end-to-end client service, continuously working to improve customer service levels throughout the sales, fulfillment and reconciliation process.
- Oversee all aspects of the operation, including operations labor, training, vehicles, vendors, equipment, and facilities.
- Effectively manage all aspects of safety program, including training, reporting and incentives.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that an Hotel Manager may be asked to perform.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW
- Candidates for Hotel Manager must have a minimum of 2 years of hotel supervisory experience
- Marriott experience strongly preferred
- Desire to operate a best in class hotel
- Previous experience with scheduling
- Have an understanding of cost controls and some budgetary knowledge
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid job history