Hotel Equities is an extraordinary lodging company which provides award-winning service, management, development, and consulting for hotels throughout the country. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Hotel Equities provides third party management and consulting services for well-known national hotel brands. Currently, we are seeking someone to join our team as a Remote Revenue Manager. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
To maximize room revenue and yield penetration through proper management of room inventories as well as through analytical and technical knowledge of hotel reservation system and front office system of multiple hotels.
• Develop and recommend sales strategies, room mix and pricing.
• Responsible for reservations system, forecasting and reporting.
• Develop, implement, monitor and control sales strategies; lead sales strategy meetings to ensure the proper mix of group/transient guests while maximizing occupancy and room revenue.
• Compile data, analyze trends, develop accurate weekly and period forecasts and communicate to all departments to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to provide quality of guest services while minimizing expenses.
• Assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual budget and marketing plans to assist in meeting/exceeding the overall hotel goals.
• Monitor, control and communicate inventory levels and room and rate restrictions to meet business objectives.
• Assist in the negotiation of rates for transient accounts to ensure the right mix of sales to maximize room revenue.
• Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to team.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Revenue Manager may be asked to perform.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.