The Director of Investor Relations is a key point of contact for new and existing high net worth clients (HNWC) and is expected to build and maintain strong relationships with these critical stakeholders. Expectations include researching and understanding client needs, responding to client needs in a timely and professional manner and acting as the liaison between the client (s) and our Senior Leadership team.
Position based in Atlanta, Georgia
- Oversight of outside vendors including crowdfunding sites, public relations, and content marketing.
- Answers questions from investors; processes new investors.
- Create proposals/projections for potential HNWC to join Hotel Equities
- Create unique plan for each HNWC on how they would like to receive communications and any special restrictions in regards to managing their investment
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Minimum of 5- 6 years’ experience in hospitality , property or hotel management
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to maintain effective communication between parties
- Possess the personal skills necessary to represent Hotel Equities in a professional manner when interfacing with guests, owners and industry peers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Must be client centric
- Time management skills including the ability to perform, and complete projects as assigned
- Dependable and willing to work on weekends
- Key attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible
- Amazing interpersonal skills
Other Job Requirements
- All associates must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Company Standards
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Associates with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, associates may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition, attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings are required.
- Upon employment, all associates are required to fully comply with the Company’s rules and regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotel facilities. Associates who violate hotel rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.