Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a Sales Manager for the Holiday Inn in San Angelo, TX. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to prospect, sell, and maintain accounts to positively impact revenues for a "best in class" hotel!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales effort for all assigned segments, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and executing sales to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining rapport and developing future business with existing contacts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in order to produce group business
- Attending networking events, developing and maintaining good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups, companies, and trade organizations.
- Conducting site tours
- Maintaining customer database
- Developing contracts and following up with customers*Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Sales Manager may be asked to perform.
- Meet/exceed assigned goals
- Candidates for a Sales Manager must have a minimum of 1+ years of hospitality experience
- Hotel experience helpful
- Market knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Internet
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills
- Effective communication
- Professional and ethical
- Excellent customer service skills
- Quick learner and hard worker
- Team player and ability to get along with others
- Available to meet guests which may include weekends
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)