Hotel Equities is an award winning hotel ownership, development and management company. We seek a dynamic, high energy, hands-on and results driven Senior Vice President of Operations to lead our growing hotel portfolio. Hotel Equities offer a winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
The Senior Vice President of Operations will be based out of our Atlanta, GA office. The salary compensation will be based on experience.
This dynamic individual is responsible for overall performance of our expanding hotel portfolio. The Senior Vice President of Operations will work closely with and oversee our Regional Directors of Operations while indirectly supervising property level General Managers to meet or exceed the strategic goals of the organization. This position is responsible for the overall financial results of each property, as well as the development and execution of strategies that support, strengthen and improve efficiency and profitability of our hospitality assets. The successful candidate will also be responsible for brand compliance in all KPI’s.
- Oversee KPI’s to ensure each property operates within approved budgets and profitability.
- Analyze overall monthly performance and provide summary reporting with recommendations to improve long term strategies
- Drive organizational excellence in operations and guest service.
- Direct property leadership in revenue growth, market share performance and sales initiatives to achieve desired outcomes.
- Develop and train effective above property leadership who embrace accountability for their property’s performance.
- Enhance and enforce operational and accounting SOPs and ensure compliance at each property.
- Provide leadership oversight on special projects, transitions, and new property openings.
- Ensure that operating plans and budgets for each property are completed on a timely basis and each Executive Team is successfully implementing such plans for maximum performance.
- 50-60% Travel
- A dynamic servant leader who can think creatively, manage innovation, and effectively challenge existing practices.
- Demonstrated leadership skills that hold direct reports accountable for results in sales, marketing, finance, F&B, operations and guest service.
- A competitive personality, consistently driven to accomplish and exceed goals.
- A sense of urgency in matters that impact the success of business objectives.
- A proactive, independent, forward-thinking, trustworthy, and hands-on operations executive.
- A demonstrated record of success in achieving financial, operational, STR and customer service goals.
- A demonstrated ability to influence all levels of the organization with their presence and business acumen.
- Working knowledge of multi-brand property management systems (Marriott & Hilton) preferred
- Actively drive and engage business development activities including speaking at and attending tradeshows, meetings and workshops.
- Proven track record of achieving annual budgets and goals.
- A team player, able to take direction and motivate others.
- A proven skill set in building strong teams and developing direct reports and others.
- A willingness to travel on a regular basis.
- An ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and public speaking skills.
- PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in managing cross functional teams and building relationships.
- Demonstrates integrity, tact, diplomacy and a commitment to company values, and principles while ensuring the upmost consistency.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration or hotel management. MBA or Masters in Hospitality highly desirable
- Minimum 10-12 years of progressive and related experience, with at least 2-3 years in an executive position within a Corporate Office setting
- Strong verbal and written communication with impeccable customer service and relationship skills
- Previous experience working in a 3rd Party Management environment preferred
- Successful track record of working with major hotel ownership groups
- Strong premium hotel brand knowledge to include Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt highly desirable
- Knowledge of hotel operational systems and other major systems pertinent to the position
You must be willing to submit to a drug test, background check and credit check with acceptable results. EOE/DFW