Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Task Force General Manager who is open to travel and relocation for different management assignments to join our team. We offer an award-winning winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate a "best in class" hotel!
Please Note: This is a contract position that requires a flexible work schedule and 100% ability to travel within the assigned geographical area
The Task Force General Manager will be responsible for the overall operation of the hotel including hiring, training, budgeting, sales, guest satisfaction, associate satisfaction, owner satisfaction, revenue management, and timely reporting. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share
- Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy execution
- Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members
- Ensuring sales engines are leveraged
- Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results
- Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers
*Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Task Force General Manager may be asked to perform.
- Candidates for General Manager must have a minimum of 3 years hotel management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hilton and/or Marriott brand experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis.
- Nights, weekends, and holidays may be required
- Desire to operate a best in class hotel
- Strong financial knowledge is required
- Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)