Hotel Equities in partnership with Virtua Partners, is currently seeking someone to join Virtua Partners as a Vice President of Hospitality Syndication in Scottsdale, AZ.
The VP of Hospitality Syndications is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external strategy to increase revenues and profits through developing investor relationships. Must be a proactive and strategic sales minded leader with a creative aptitude and people centric approach. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment focused on servant leadership, driving results and hyper growth.
- Efficiently Manage pipeline, close business, and represent Virtua Partners & Hotel Equities in a professional manner
- Create/manage plans to increase Investor base
- Implementation of business and marketing plan
- Manage due diligence packet process
- Manage and mentor new staff and collaborate with other Virtua Partners affiliates
- Diligent and proactive attention along with follow-up on all viable leads
- Present Virtua Partners hospitality products to clients
- Host potential investors by setting up meetings with the executive management team
- Close leads in order to meet Virtua Partners established business development goals
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strategic Planning
- Results Driven, Self-Motivated
- Servant Leadership, Collaboration
- Analytical problem solver
- Excellent Time Management
- Customer/Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- High Integrity & Professionalism
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Moderate to significant travel
Required Education & Experience:
- Must have maintained for 7+ years a current series 7 and 63 securities licenses with acceptable Broker Check disclosure history.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality related field with experience in Finance, Economics, Business, Real Estate or related industry experience preferred.
- Masters degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- 10+ years management experience
- Proven record of strong negotiation skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and adjusts quickly
Rewards & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with annual incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefit package: Medical, Vision, Gap, Dental and a selection of ancillary choices
- Flexible Spending Account Options
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and HealthiestYou - *100% employer paid for employee*
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Vacation days, 10 Paid Holidays, Sick Days
Virtua Partners is a global real estate services and private equity firm. We sponsor a variety of investment funds and commercial real estate projects across the United States. We are comprised of (9) nine operating subsidiaries (that included Hotel Equities); each has a specialized focus in the real estate services space. We focus on key areas such as land entitlement, development, acquisition, debt restructuring, structured finance, property management, hotel management, asset management, capital raising and fund management. At Virtua Partners, we foster a highly competitive environment where personal growth, mutual respect, a consistent feedback loop and flawless execution are the cornerstones of our culture.