Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Sales Coordinator for the Courtyard Buford GA! We offer an award-winning winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to prospect, sell, and maintain accounts to positively impact revenues for a "best in class" hotel!
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the sales department in achieving revenue and customer satisfaction goals by efficiently and effectively coordinating the local meetings and catering sales efforts. Furthermore, the Sales Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the sales team in executing contracts, proposals, and correspondence. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a wide variety of administrative assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature.
- Operate a computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise and print letters, reports and other documents.
- Coordinating communications between Sales and Operations Team
- Operate a photocopy, fax and other office equipment.
- Greet and direct visitors and answer, screen and route phone calls.
- Resolve routine administrative problems and answer basic inquiries.
- Establish, maintain and update files, records and other documents.
- Arrange and schedule meetings, travel, interviews and appointments.
- Order supplies.
- On time and at work when scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests, vendors and associates.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Sales Coordinator may be asked to perform.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW
- Previous 2+ years experience in the hospitality industry is required.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Hotel Sales Pro is preferred.
- Available to meet Guests and assist with welcome/check-in which may include week-ends
- Basic administrative knowledge such as business letters and telephone etiquette
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Positive interaction with colleagues and guests.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision