Hotel Equities is an extraordinary lodging company which provides award-winning service, management, development, and consulting for hotels throughout the country. Hotel Equities provides third party management and consulting services for well-known national hotel brands. Currently, we are seeking someone to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator in Atlanta, GA.
Primary Functions of Position
- Assists VP of Branding and Communications & Dir. of Marketing through implementation of the marketing and communications strategy.
- Executes marketing and communications campaigns.
- Maintains HE brand usage and company wide adherence to brand guidelines.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing and communication campaigns.
- Executes Hotel Equities’ social media strategy on all platforms, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Business, etc., and maintains company website.
- Content creation and editing.
- Collaborate with BD Coordinator on client gift program.
- Works with Marketing Manager to regularly update company marketing materials as it relates to design freshness and accuracy of information.
- Draft press releases as needed and in accordance with HE and/or franchisee’s brand standards.
- Compiles content and works with graphic designer to create quarterly newsletter.
- Tracks marketing and communications expenses to assist in budgeting process.
- Maintains promotional materials by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Be a resource to field staff by familiarizing yourself with brand product and guideline knowledge.
- Researches competitive tools by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, pricing.
- Coordinate meetings, conferences and trade show events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing requests above and beyond normal job duties.
- Exploring opportunities to add value.
- Assists in coordinating philanthropic events
- Special projects and event planning as needed.
Education and Experience
- 2 or 4 yr. College degree required
- Hospitality experience preferred
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Marketing, Coordination, Project Management, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills, Graphic Design, Editing, Writing or Journalism/Public Relations experience
This job description is not an “all-inclusive’ list of the duties and responsibilities of this position or of the skills and
abilities required to perform this position