Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Business Development Coordinator to join us at the Corporate Office in Atlanta, GA!
We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed our key stakeholders’ expectations and make a distinct difference in people’s lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to positively impact our “best in class” hotels!
- Assist in all scheduling for the department (conference calls, kick off calls, office visits, etc).
- Coordinate owner/ VIP gifts.
- Prepare for and coordinate office visits.
- Manage internal portfolio list.
- Manage the organization of development files and data.
- Manage paperwork trail.
- Assist in all RFP processes.
- Create New Agreement Forms and Team Sheets/Contact Lists.
- Put together all internal communications distributed by the Director of Business Development.
- Create internal presentations (Coaches Meeting & Quarterly) with oversight from Director of Business Development and VP of Branding & Communications.
- Assist in all other miscellaneous tasks with oversight from the CDO, VP’s of BD, and Director of BD.
- Participate in company-provided training for skills advancement and leadership development.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Business Development Coordinator may be asked to perform.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hospitality Specialization preferred)
- Excellent personal presentation and professionalism
- Strong understanding of hotel investment, NPV and return analysis
- Basic understanding of hotel brands and chain scales
- Demonstrated skill in exercising good judgment and decision making
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, owners, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to process new information quickly and respond aptly to change
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills, with experience in solving “real-life” business problems
- Solid project management skills, with ability to independently manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to use spreadsheets to manipulate large amounts of data and translate into meaningful analysis
- Ability to manage own workload
- Strong work ethic and dedicated to accomplishing goals