Hotel Equities is an extraordinary lodging company which provides award-winning service, management, development, and consulting for hotels throughout the country. Hotel Equities provides third party management and consulting services for well-known national hotel brands. Currently, we are seeking someone to join our team as a Remote Regional Revenue Manager.
To maximize room revenue and yield penetration through proper management of room inventories as well as through analytical and technical knowledge of hotel reservation system and front office system of multiple hotels.
- Develop and recommend sales strategies, room mix and pricing.
- Responsible for reservations system, forecasting and reporting.
- Develop, implement, monitor and control sales strategies; lead sales strategy meetings to ensure the proper mix of group/transient guests while maximizing occupancy and room revenue.
- Compile data, analyze trends, develop accurate weekly and period forecasts and communicate to all departments to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to provide quality of guest services while minimizing expenses.
- Assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual budget and marketing plans to assist in meeting/exceeding the overall hotel goals.
- Monitor, control and communicate inventory levels and room and rate restrictions to meet business objectives.
- Assist in the negotiation of rates for transient accounts to ensure the right mix of sales to maximize room revenue.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to team.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Regional Revenue Manager may be asked to perform.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW
- 3+ years’ experience managing multiple properties
- Marriott and Hilton experience
- Minimum of 2 years forecasting experience
- Ability to thrive in a high volume/fast paced role
- Must have a self-starting personality with an even disposition
- Analytical and technical skills required
- Working knowledge of reservations, front office, and Microsoft Office Suite to take full advantage of the revenue opportunities
- Forecasting and creative revenue management abilities needed
- Yield management skill required to evaluate business trends and communicate to properties the recommendations needed to take full advantage of revenue maximization