Hotel Equities is an extraordinary lodging company which provides award-winning service, management, development, and consulting for hotels throughout the country. Hotel Equities provides third party management and consulting services for well-known national hotel brands. Currently, we are seeking someone to join our team as a Revenue Analyst.
- Gather and validate weekly portfolio wide forecasts.
- Create weekly forecast report along with variances week over week for Senior Leadership
- Compile and deliver all documents, reports and presentation for required ownership, hotel and regional/senior leadership reporting.
- Own and validate all required data entry for daily, weekly, ad-hoc and monthly reports used for monitoring performance against budget, forecast and proforma. Ensure that the necessary reports are maintained and systematically analyzed, including but not limited to: STR, Market Segment Analysis, Top Accounts Production portfolio wide.
- Analyze market trends and communicate results to above property leaders.
- Be able to apply this knowledge to predict future results.
- Administer corporate wide Delphi FDC database and hotels/users activation.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
DESIRED COMPETENCIES, WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other competencies may be required.
- Experience with Marriott and/or Hilton systems is highly preferred
- Additional experience with Marriott HPP, OneYield, MRDW, Delphi FDC, RPO and Hilton OnQ R&I, GRO are a plus
- Familiarization with hotel revenue management concepts and tools preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving and problem identification.
- Ability to collect, analyze and interpret revenue performance data
- Must effectively manage and adhere to strict daily/weekly/monthly deadlines.
- Extensive proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required and ability to manipulate data is essential
- Knowledge of reservations system and revenue management data.
- Ability to operate in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated maturity.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to quickly learn systems
- Must be detail oriented with a focus on accuracy, timeliness and thoroughness
- Must be an effective multitasker and able to handle large work volume