Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Task Force Food & Beverage Manager who is open to travel and relocation for different management assignments to join our team. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests’ expectations and make a distinct difference in people’s lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate a "best in class" hotel!
Please Note: This is a contract position that requires a flexible work schedule and 100% ability to travel within the assigned geographical area
As the Task Force Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Food & Beverage Outlet operations.
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service.
- Ensure compliance of brand standards.
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the F&B team.
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll.
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures.
- Develop menus with other members of F&B team.
- Accountable for monthly stock takes.
- Provide incentives to team members to maximize sales and revenue.
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility.
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated.
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Task Force Food and Beverage Manager may be asked to perform.
- Management and/or supervisory F&B experience.
- Able to meet financial targets.
- Ability to comply with all F&B brand standards.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Willingness to develop team members and self.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW