Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel owner, developer, and management companies in the industry, is seeking a dynamic Food & Beverage Director for our newest luxury boutique hotel, The Kimpton Goodland in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
The Food & Beverage Director will be responsible for the completion of all critical path efforts prior to the opening of the hotel. Furthermore, the F&B Director will function as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales, and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to ownership. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share.
- Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy execution.
- Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members.
- Ensuring sales engines are leveraged.
- Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting, and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results.
- Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that the F&B Beverage may be asked to perform.
- Dynamic. Leave a lasting impression.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years F&B Director/General Manager experience in a Life-Style Hotel.
- Prior pre-opening and Condo hotel experience preferred.
- Strong sales and revenue generation acumen required.
- Desire to operate a best-in-class hotel.
- Strong financial knowledge is required.
- Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW