33 Degrees is an extraordinary company providing expertise in finance, asset management, property management and hospitality management throughout the country, is currently searching a Transactional Paralegal! We offer a winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, and authentic!
The Transactional Paralegal position will be based in our Alpharetta, GA office. The salary compensation will be based on experience.
This individual is responsible for working on corporate and transactional matters under the supervision of licensed attorneys.
- Work on commercial real estate acquisitions, sales, and development and other transactional matters.
- Communicate professionally with business leads, internal and outside counsel, and third parties.
- Review and complete due diligence. Respond to due diligence requests.
- Draft, edit, and file transaction documents, including letters of intent, member and manager consents, promissory notes, management contracts, and continuation and termination notices.
- Review and negotiate vendor contracts. Handle correspondence.
- Coordinate and help close real estate acquisition, sale, and finance transactions. Track and complete post-close requirements.
- Complete applications and compile documents needed to obtain real property entitlements.
- Engage surveyors, consultants, title companies, and other vendors and professionals.
- Form limited liability companies and other entities; qualify as necessary to do business in foreign jurisdictions.
- Work with accounting department to ensure timely payment of contractual obligations, including earnest money deposits.
- Calendar and manage transaction deadlines.
- Research matters ranging from entity standing to property filings to litigation status.
You must be willing to submit to a drug test, background check and credit check with acceptable results. EOE/DFW
- Paralegal: 5+ years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- License: Paralegal certificate (Preferred)
- Proven analytical and organizational skills. Ability to pay close attention to detail in an efficient manner.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Problem solve, think independently, and tackle projects with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility on work hours as needed to ensure completion of tasks and successful closings.
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs and document management.
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- Have experience in sophisticated commercial real estate transactions.
- Have a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to spot problems and find solutions.
- Have a professional working relationship with fellow employees and outside parties.