Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Executive Housekeeper for the REVERB by Hard Rock in Atlanta, GA. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate a "best in class" hotel!
- Ensure consistently high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry, as identified by the hotel brand standards.
- Set departmental objectives, policies, and procedures, including Workplace Health & Safety and security.
- Inspect, regularly, all fixtures, fittings, and appliances to ensure compliance to standards and take action as necessary to conform to standard.
- Set Departmental budgets, inventories, and effective cost controls.
- Maintain good working relationships with all other functions in the hotel.
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping Team Members with an emphasis on training and Team work.
- Provide strong leadership to the Housekeeping team so that targets are met and exceeded for the hotel and for individual development.
- Recruit and select of new Team Members, as required.
- Communicate with third party suppliers and oversee work performed by contractors.
- Train, develop, and manage performance of existing Team Members.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that an Executive Housekeeper may be asked to perform.
- Previous experience as a Housekeeper for at least 2 years.
- A successful track record of managing a large team.
- Bilingual (Englisha and Spanish) with a focus on back of the house operations.
- Strong knwledge of various technology systems.
- A high school certificate or equivalent.
- Proficiency, at an intermediate level, with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, budget management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. DFW/EOE