Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Operations Manager for the in REVERB Hard Rock in Atlanta, GA. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct different in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and dedicated to making the Fairfield by Marriott a “best in class” hotel!
The Operations Manager will be responsible for providing exceptional service to every guest while simultaneously maximizing hotel profitability. Furthermore, the Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all hotel operations are performed professionally and adhere to the brand and company standards. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Directing and coordinating the activities of the front desk, housekeeping, reservations, guest service, security, and maintenance.
- Maximizing ADR and Occupancy.
- Coordinating communications between Sales and Operating departments.
- Motivating, coaching, and training department supervisors.
- Understanding financial statements and budget, including staffing guidelines.
- Controlling department head schedules, expenses, and implementing cost-saving strategies.
- Guiding, developing, and/or implementing policies, procedures, and systems to improve business operations.
- Managing all aspects of safety program, including training, reporting, and incentives.
- Maintaining a cooperative and positive work environment.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that an Operations Manager may be asked to perform.
- Candidates for Operations Manager must have a minimum of 1 years of hotel supervisory experience.
- Desire to operate a best in class hotel.
- Previous experience with scheduling.
- Have an understanding of cost controls and some budgetary knowledge.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction.
- Bilingual (Englisgh and Spanish) with a focus on back of the house operations.
- Strong knowledge of various technology systems.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Solid job history.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW