Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable Kitchen Manager for the REVERB by Hard Rock in Atlanta, GA. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate a "best in class" hotel.
As Kitchen Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering the planning, preparation, production and control of all culinary operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability thru Cost Control and waste management. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Direct and oversee all culinary operations, to include, but not limited to, supervision of production of all hotel meals, food quality and presentation, compliance with all safety and sanitation standards and regulations, team member productivity and performance, implementation of policies and procedures, cost controls and overall profitability.
- Interact with guests and clients to monitor and assess satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Perform general management duties including, but not limited to, systems management, budget and forecasting, report generation, department management and meeting participation and facilitation
- All ordering, Inventory and product rotation and usage.
- Manage Porter team, for sanitation and Order and delivery being put away and rotation.
- Develop All Prep Lists, and manage and lead all prep duties to ensure kitchen team has all product ready for service, work with team to full fill par stocks orders etc.
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
- Provide Feedback on Menu to FBM, and REVERB Corporate for changes and updates to menu.
- 3 years culinary management experience is required.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Microsoft Office and online ordering experience.
- Catering experience in managerial capacity.
- Experience managing a kitchen and developing staff.
- Experience managing food costs.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Accountable and resilient.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW