Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a remarkable General Manager for the Hampton Inn & Suites N. Ft. Worth - Alliance Airport in Fort Worth, TX. Hotel Equities offers an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to operate a "best-in-class" hotel!
The General Manager will function as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to ownership. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share.
- Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy execution.
- Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members.
- Ensuring sales engines are leveraged.
- Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results.
- Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
**Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that the General Manager may be asked to perform.
- Candidates for General Manager must have a minimum of 2 years hotel management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Select-Service hotel experience.
- Branded hotel experience.
- Desire to operate a best in class hotel.
- Hotel sales experience.
- Strong financial knowledge is required.
- Have a proven track record of meeting budgets, understanding P&L statements, and cost controls.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW