Hotel Equities, one of the top hotel development and management companies in the industry, is currently searching for a Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Plymouth Meeting in Plymouth Meeting, PA. We offer an award-winning culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives. Our ideal candidate will be engaged, authentic, and prepared to prospect, sell, and maintain accounts to positively impact revenues for a "best in class" hotel!
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the sales effort for all assigned segments, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and executing sales to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining rapport and developing future business with existing contacts.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in order to produce group business.
- Attending networking events, developing and maintaining good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups, companies, and trade organizations.
- Conducting site tours.
- Maintaining customer database.
- Developing contracts and following up with customers.
- Meet/exceed assigned goals.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Sales Manager may be asked to perform.
- Candidates for a Sales Manager must have a minimum of 2+ years of hotel sales experience.
- Previous sales experience in the hospitality industry strongly preferred.
- Market knowledge.
- Hilton experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Delphi.fdc preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Office, Internet.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills.
- Effective communication.
- Professional and ethical.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Quick learner and hard worker.
- Team player and ability to get along with other.s
- Available to meet guests which may include weekends.
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal).
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check. EOE/DFW