CS Ventures venues are unique, innovative, high-quality, full-service destinations with strong experiential differentiation from
Fairway Social from Social Groups to Corporate Events, we custom-create unforgettable experiences. With gourmet catering, exciting game play, and signature cocktails, you can tailor your event to be one-of-a-kind. Join in a friendly game or hone your skills with 11 top-rated simulators featuring everything from world-class golf to zombie dodgeball. Or take it outside to The Back Nine putting green.
Your expertise shapes us:
The General Manager is the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervises daily F&B operation and monitors compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Supervises staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs, and financial objective are met.
- Ordering of Food and Beverage (F&B) supplies, cleaning supplies and uniforms.
- Supports and supervises an effective monthly self-inspection program.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- An experience General Manager with 2-5 years of restaurant/entertainment capacity.
- Able to communicate to the Employees and Guests in a way that inspires!
- Have never met a Goal you can't beat!
- Cultivates a strategic team environment that provides exceptional guest service while directing a specific area of the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level.
- Can lead and influence a diverse team through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure guest satisfaction and maximum productivity.
- Ability to analyze financial reports and develops action plans to grow revenue and control expenses in order to meet or exceed annual budgets for all departments.
- Expert level strategy operations that is aligned with the brand’s business strategy and leads its execution.
- Can identify the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Will focus maintaining profit margins without compromising guest or talent satisfaction.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills.
- Team player, professional and lead with integrity
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to positively impact performance for "best in class" service!
Competitive Social Ventures is a real estate holding company for competitive socializing entertainment concepts. Our venues include: Fairway Social, Pickle & Social, and Roaring Social.
Competitive Social Venture thrives create one-of-a-kind, best-in-class venues defined by an inclusive, innovative, and high-quality environment for competitive fun, socializing, and memory-making.
About Competitive Social Ventures
What we can offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation NOT offered
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a General Manager may be asked to perform