Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for an Executive Housekeeper for the 177 room Hilton Garden Inn in Redmond, WA.
Your expertise shapes us:
The Executive Housekeeper is a business leader with responsibility for all aspects of the housekeeping department, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources and financial performance. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Supervises daily housekeeping and monitors compliance with all hotel policies, standards and procedures.
- Maintains the operating budget, and verifies that standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Supervises staffing levels to verify that guest service, operational needs, and financial objective are met.
- Ordering of housekeeping, cleaning supplies and uniforms.
- Supports and supervises an effective daily inspection program.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- An experienced Executive Housekeeper with 2-5 years of hotel experience.
- Experience with Hilton Brand standards and OnQ.
- Able to communicate to the Employees and Guests in a way that inspires!
- Cultivates a strategic team environment that provides exceptional guest service while directing a specific area of the management team and ensuring all staff members perform at a consistently high level. Can lead and influence a diverse team through effective motivation, leveraging individual strengths to ensure guest satisfaction and maximum productivity.
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Ability to work effectively with the Engineering team on guest room and public space needs.
- Managing linen and guest supply inventory.
- Comprehends budgets, operating statements and payroll progress reports as needed to assist in the financial management of department.
- Sets a positive example of guest relations.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills.
- Team player, professional and lead with integrity
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to positively impact performance for "best in class" service!
Hotel Equities is an award-winning hospitality company with a diverse culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
At Hotel Equities, we have redefined business culture and captured it in our core values. From our Atlanta-based headquarters throughout all of our hotels, these values aren’t posted on a wall and ignored. They define who we are and how we conduct ourselves with investors, guests and one another.
Vision & Mission - Hotel Equities Atlanta Georgia
What we can offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation not offered.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Executive Housekeeper may be asked to perform.