Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for an Operations Manager for the 100 room Comfort Inn & Suites in Tallahassee, FL.
Your expertise shapes us:
The Operations Manager serves as the secondary business leader responsible for supporting all aspects of the hotel operation including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the General Manager in leading the team in the development and implementation of property-wide strategies.
- Verifies execution of all brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting and exceeding guest expectation.
- Builds relationships with key customers and in involved in the sales process
- Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.
- Manages all finance and accounting functions, including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, payroll and ordering procedures, end of period, banking procedures and PAF's.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Stays readily available/approachable for all guest and employees. Extends professionalism and courtesy to guest and employees at all times
- An experienced Operations Manager with 2+ years in a full-service entertainment environment.
- Solid skills assisting team leaders meet and exceed expectation in their respective departments.
- Grasp of hotel financials with experience using accounting software and PMS systems.
- Professionally executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and after their stay.
- Solicits feedback for continuous improvement.
- Has a proactive approach in guest, employee and vendor relations.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills.
- Team player, professional and lead with integrity
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to positively impact performance for a "best in class" hotel!
Hotel Equities is an award-winning hospitality company with a diverse culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
At Hotel Equities, we have redefined business culture and captured it in our core values. From our Atlanta-based headquarters throughout all of our hotels, these values aren’t posted on a wall and ignored. They define who we are and how we conduct ourselves with investors, guests and one another.
Vision & Mission - Hotel Equities Atlanta Georgia
What we can offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation not offered
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that an Operations Manager may be asked to perform