Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for a remarkable Assistant General Manager for the 129 room Four Points Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
Your expertise shapes us:
The Assistant General Manager serves as the business leader responsible for providing exceptional service to every guest while simultaneously maximizing hotel profitability. Furthermore, the Assistant General Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all hotel operations are performed professionally and adhere to the brand and company standards. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Directing and coordinating the activities of the front desk, housekeeping, reservations, guest service, security, and maintenance
- Maximizing ADR and Occupancy
- Coordinating communications between Sales and Operating departments
- Motivating, coaching, and training department supervisors
- Understanding financial statements and budget, including staffing guidelines
- Controlling department head schedules, expenses, and implementing cost-saving strategies
- Guiding, developing, and/or implementing policies, procedures, and systems to improve business operations
- Managing all aspects of safety program, including training, reporting, and incentives
- Maintaining a cooperative and positive work environment
- An experienced Assistant General Manager with 2+ years of supervisory hotel operations
- Experience with Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham or Hyatt a plus.
- Strong financial acumen and knowledgeable in financial statements and budget including staffing guidelines.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional guest service results as measured through guest satisfaction
- Great at developing, and/or implementing policies, procedures and systems to improve business operations.
- Able to embrace property safety program to include training, reporting and incentives.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills.
- Team player, professional and lead with integrity
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to positively impact performance for a "best in class" hotel!
Hotel Equities is an award-winning hospitality company with a diverse culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
At Hotel Equities, we have redefined business culture and captured it in our core values. From our Atlanta-based headquarters throughout all of our hotels, these values aren’t posted on a wall and ignored. They define who we are and how we conduct ourselves with investors, guests and one another.
Vision & Mission - Hotel Equities Atlanta Georgia
What we can offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Cell phone allowance
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation not provided.
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that an Assistant General Manager may be asked to perform.