Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for a remarkable Sales Manager for the Hampton Inn in Gainesville, GA.
Your expertise shapes us:
The Sales Manager is part of an important team that is responsible for proactively soliciting and managing group/catering-related opportunities. Under the leadership of the Director of Sales & Marketing, this role actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity. Achieves personal and team related revenue goals. Ensures business is turned over properly and in a timely fashion for proper service delivery. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Identifies new group/catering business to achieve personal and property revenue goals.
- Understands the overall market - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
- Gains understanding of the property’s primary target customer and service expectations; serves the customer by understanding their business, business issues and concerns, to offer better business solution both prior to, and during the program/event.
- Partners with Event Management and/or Operations in providing a customer experience that exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- An experience Sales manager with 2+ years in a hotel environment.
- Experience with Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham or Hyatt marketing processes.
- Able to develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for group/catering sales opportunities.
- Can work collaboratively with off-property sales channels (e.g., Event Booking Center, Market Sales, Strategic Accounts) to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
- Professionally executes exemplary customer service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by assisting the customer and ensuring their satisfaction before and during their program/event.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills.
- Team player, professional and lead with integrity
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to positively impact performance for a "best in class" hotel!
Hotel Equities is an award-winning hospitality company with a diverse culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
At Hotel Equities, we have redefined business culture and captured it in our core values. From our Atlanta-based headquarters throughout all of our hotels, these values aren’t posted on a wall and ignored. They define who we are and how we conduct ourselves with investors, guests and one another.
Vision & Mission - Hotel Equities Atlanta Georgia
What we can offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation not offered
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Sales Manager may be asked to perform.