Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for a remarkable Director Of Sales for the Fairfield Inn & Suites Lynchburg Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA.
Your expertise shapes us:
The Director of Sales is responsible for the development and implementation of the total sales effort of the hotel, including securing new accounts, maintaining existing accounts, and executing sales and marketing strategies to maximize the profitability of the hotel while maintaining customer satisfaction. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key clients in order to produce group business , to include room sales, F&B sales, and catering/banquet services.
- Attending networking events, developing and maintaining good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups, companies, and trade organizations, and attending local and out-of-town meetings and conventions in order to generate sales for the hotel
- Conducting site tours
- Maintaining customer database
- Developing contracts and following up with customers
- Developing and managing the departmental budget and monitoring sales activity and performance to ensure sales meet or exceed established profit plan and to accurately report variances/projections to management
- An experience Director of Sales with 2+ years of hotel sales experience
- Experience with Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham or Hyatt sales processes and systems.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills
- Team player, professional and lead with integrity
- Available to meet guests which may include weekends
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to prospect, sell, and maintain accounts to positively impact revenues for a "best in class" hotel!
Hotel Equities is an award-winning hospitality company with a diverse culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
At Hotel Equities, we have redefined business culture and captured it in our core values. From our Atlanta-based headquarters throughout all of our hotels, these values aren’t posted on a wall and ignored. They define who we are and how we conduct ourselves with investors, guests and one another.
Vision & Mission - Hotel Equities Atlanta Georgia
What we can offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- Quarterly Bonus
- Cell phone allowance
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
Local candidates preferred. Relocation not offered
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a Director of Sales may be asked to perform