Hotel Equities, a multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for a remarkable General Manager for the Courtyard By Marriott Midlothian in Dallas, TX.
Your expertise shapes us:
The General Manager is the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operations, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations and increasing profit and market share.
- Holding property leadership team accountable for strategy execution.
- Guiding professional development of the property leadership team and all team members.
- Ensuring sales engines are leveraged.
- Building owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results.
- Being active in the local community to build strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers.
- An experience General Manager with 2+ years of hotel leadership
- Experience with Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham or Hyatt processes and systems.
- Strong financial knowledge including P&L review, Budget creation and cost controls.
- Well organized, detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Display initiative, perseverance and analytical skills.
- Able to deliver exceptional guest service and employee satisfaction.
- Team player, professional and lead with integrity
- Ability to read, write and speak English, with excellent grammar and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Engaged, authentic, and prepared to prospect, sell, and maintain accounts to positively impact revenues for a "best in class" hotel!
Hotel Equities is an award-winning hospitality company with a diverse culture and a unique environment that empowers our team to exceed guests' expectations and make a distinct difference in people's lives.
At Hotel Equities, we have redefined business culture and captured it in our core values. From our Atlanta-based headquarters throughout all of our hotels, these values aren’t posted on a wall and ignored. They define who we are and how we conduct ourselves with investors, guests and one another.
Vision & Mission - Hotel Equities Atlanta Georgia
What we can offer you:
- Salary based on experience
- Quarterly Bonus
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Discount programs for shopping, travel, tickets and more.
- Access to our Talent team to help you reach your career growth goals.
Local candidate preferred. Relocation not offered
All candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Please note that this job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all functions that a General Manager may be asked to perform